Stay true to the traditional margarita
For some, sticking to the original margarita is important. After checking out a few websites and reading various labels we found a problem:
There are just too many recipes out there and we were wasting valuable drinking time.
Today, we’re breaking down how to make the traditional margarita, so that you can spend less time making the drinks and more time drinking.
It’s called the “Classic Cuervo Margarita”.
Yep, you guessed it. Jose Cuervo tequila is a must in this recipe.
What you need
- 1/2 part Jose Cuervo Especial® Gold
- 4 1/2 parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
- 4 parts (or more) crushed ice
- lime wheel & salt garnish
- lime wedge & blackberry garnish
How to make
- Throw everything into a blender (watch those fingers)
- Whip it all up in a blender or serve on the rocks
- Serve in a salt-rimmed glass
- Cut up some thin slices of lime wedges