Get ready for your new favorite summertime cocktail
Meet the “Cuervo Tequila Sunrise”.
Put aside the classic margarita and beer.
Today we’re showing you how to put a new spin on your tequila based cocktail for Cinco De Mayo.
Why we like it
So, get ready to drink up because you’ve probably just discovered your new summertime favorite.
Here’s what you need
- 1 part Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- 2 parts orange juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Orange wedges
- Maraschino cherries
How to make
- Grab a large glass (dude, make sure it’s clean)
- Add ice (half a cup crushed or 4-5 ice cubes)
- Pour in 1 part Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- Add the 2 parts orange juice
- Slowly pour in 1 tsp of grenadine (make grenadine it by scratch by checking out this article here)
- Garnish with orange wedge and cherry.