Nothing says summer like a good margarita
Dude, summer is here. What are you going to drink? Beer? Don’t be basic.
It’s time to step up your cocktail game and spruce up your old margarita drank.
Today we’re highlighting a new favorite called the “Dos-A-Rita”.
As you’ve probably guessed, it includes two of our favorite things:
- Dos Equis beer
- And…well beer.
Why we like this
It’s easy to make and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Heading to a BBQ this weekend or pre-gaming with some friends? This drink is a great way to blend both beer and an awesome cocktail into one summertime favorite.
How to make
Grab this recipe below and slap it on your refrigerator (or just bookmark it). You’ll gain some automatic cool points for throwing it down in the kitchen, bruh.
What you need:
- 12 oz Dos Equis® Lager 1/2 oz 1800® Silver Tequila
- 1/4 oz triple sec
- 2 oz sour mix
- Coarse salt
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine tequila, triple sec, sour mix and ice in a mixing glass and shake
- Strain over fresh ice into a 16-oz. glass with a salted rim. For a frozen drink, blend with ice.
- Top off with Dos Equis Lager Especial.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy.