The easy way to make Kentucky Devil Cocktail
Welcome to Part 7 of our weekly whiskey cocktail recipe guide
If you’ve been following along with our weekly drink series, you’ve learned how to make some really awesome cocktails so far.
In case you missed some of our easy-to-make recipes, here’s a quick list of what we’ve covered so far:
- #1: The Rye Swizzle
- #2: The New York Sour
- #3: The Boulevardier
- #4: The Mint Julep
- #5: The Brown Derby
- #6: The Southern Buck
Yes, you should be just as excited as we are to elevate your at home drink selection.
Today we’re featuring the Kentucky Devil.
What you need for the Kentucky Devil
- 6 parts Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1 part simple syrup
- 3 parts Ancho Reyes liqueur
- 2 parts freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 parts freshly squeezed watermelon juice
Here’s what to do
- Combine all ingredients into a pitcher
- Add ice and stir
- Garnish individual servings with small watermelon slices
- Call the homies
Show us your whiskey cocktail creation
Make one of the above drinks?
Snap a photo of your cocktail via Instagram and tag us @MANedgedMAG to be featured on our Instagram feed.